Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cold, cold, cold - my feet are cold...Restless, tossing, turning...Cold...Can't get up...Too tired...Why didn't I put on socks last night?

Warm, warm warm- my freezer is warm...What?...Oh dear!...The dish towel kept the door slightly ajar and things are defrosting....Whew! Not the meat - just bread and tomatoes - they will survive - and so will we if we eat them.

Wet, wet, wet - the floor under the fridge...Clean it up with that same offending towel. No big deal.

Cloudy, cloudy, cloudy - my thoughts as I struggle to get going...Bedtime was 1:15, wakeup time 7:30...And how can going on and off just a couple of mouthfuls of coffee mess up my head, but it does?...

Sounds like a weather report, doesn't it? But not so! Just the workings of a tired mind!

1 comment: